Last top-five list I think, for posterity, as we close out the year together. Thanks for reading.
1. “Creative Play Direction” by Robert Cohen
2. “How to Tell A Story” by Meg Bowles
3. “The Dictionary of Lost Words” by Pip Williams
4. “Putting it Together: How Steven Sondheim and I Created Sunday in the Park with George” by James Lapine
5. “Crossings” by Alex Landragin
Each of the above, in their own unique way, changed how I approach the things I love to do in this journey called life.
Thank you to those who gifted me with these treasures. I’m a better person as a result, and will do my best to keep their lessons close to my heart into the next year.
Thus it continues.